We facilitate projects that increase rural awareness, as well as develop knowledge and confidence to deliver outdoor learning amongst our community and teaching staff.
We cover all areas of the countryside, throughout all of Scotland.
- Rural Land Use
- Countryside Sports and Recreation
With a passion to see a viable and sustainable future for Scotland’s countryside we have strong, established links with local communities, organisations and countryside professionals. By working in partnership with them, we offer programmes for primary and secondary schools that deliver the experiences and outcomes of the Curriculum for Excellence in an outdoor learning environment.
- Young adults will be empowered and supported to develop the knowledge, skills, confidence and creativity needed to make positive life choices
- The events will support economic growth
- Enhance health and wellbeing through engaging in outdoor learning activities
- Access to opportunities/training/careers in all areas of rural life
- Recreation, land use and the environment.
For more information please download our CLS flyer below